We currently only offer in-store pickup at this location.
Fluval 206 Canister Filter delivers many practical benefits-including better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter operation-all designed to make fishkeeping more enjoyable. Building on the success of Fluval 05 Series filters, this filter provides enhanced functionality and filtration performance to create the cleanest, healthiest aquariums ever.
The filter helps make aquarium keeping as easy and worry-free as possible thanks to a remarkable range of additional features, including patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
In addition, the filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that holds 35 to 50% more water than round canister filters of similar size, allowing better water flow through a complex cleansing path that maximizes contact with the filtration media.
• Improved motor hydraulic performance that reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure
• Enhanced water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water
• Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media
• Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation
• Redesigned impeller cover that's less prone to breakage
• Re-engineered efficient priming system for easier starting
• Stronger lift-lock clamps for more secure closure
• Hose lock nuts improves security
• Flow rate: 780 L/H (206 US GPH)
• Suitable for fresh or salt water aquariums up to 200 L (45 US Gal)
- 4 foam pads
- 1 x 70 g carbon
- 1 x polishing pad
- 1 x 120 g BioMax
- 1 x Bio-Foam
- AquaStop valve assembly
- Ribbed hosing
- 2 rim connectors
- Intake tube
- Intake strainer
- Output nozzle
- 2 rubber connectors
- Instruction manual
- Quick start manual